With You
|
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
8:39 AM
I'll hold your hand, knowing it'll be so cold
I want to be your greatest secret, one secret left untold.
When you wake, i won't be with you
When you wake, you'll realize with you, i no longer do.
But every night I'll watch you sleep
Haunt your dreams every time you weep.
That when you see me, you won't know how to feel
Happy or afraid knowing i'm no longer here for real.
I'll be with you with or without your eyes closed,
Whether you like or not i'll be your ghost.
To strike fear or comfort, you tell me
I'll let you decide on what you want to see.
I'll watch your every step and hold you dear
Feeling but not seeing me, will you fear?
What purpose i am here beside you i never know for sure
No clue whether i am your poison or your cure.
Until i figure it out, i'll live with you.
Looking at you, watching you, i all i would do
Whether you need me or not, i'd still stay,
Depends on you if you'd be here or run the other way.