Days have gone by with things left undone.
You came into my life, leaving me a total wreck.
I have gone after you yet you wanted me to stop.
I respected it thinking that i could do it.
I've tried hard not to think you.
Yet in my mind you have stayed.
Seems to me that days are long with you gone.
But unlike me, you have gone on better.
I've tried hard to do as you've said, you know this.
I've gone in and out of myself just to be free.
Yet happiness is such a long road to go
When you know you're alone and undone.
I couldn't understand though why you have this effect on me.
Could it be that in you i see,
The one thing i could never have.
Yet why is it that i want so much from you
Knowing that before you have gone and told me not to
Expect too much from what we have?
Maybe i have been foolish that with a little effort
We could try.
I know what i should do now but it's more than what i could take.
I know i should stop thinking about it but what if one heart breaks?
God must have his reasons for hurting me
Yet i still can't see why i deserve to endure such tragedy.