Never again will i write Another poem with all passion. This will be the last time i cite Word with all my emotion. For never again will i be The same person you use to see. Time has come to bid farewell To the one feeling i used to dwell.
I am done hurting. I am through thinking. I am sick of waiting. I am tired of giving.
This is the time i move on Been patient for far too long. Reasons have ran out I no longer dare cry and shout. Walls have finally broken in Yet sadness would no longer win.
I am done hurting. I am through thinking. I am sick of waiting. I am tired of giving.
zhela
21
female
3/4 filipino, 1/4 chinese
1st year med student
a newbie la sallei
reader/writer/blogger/viewer
speaks spanish and a little japanese
currently studying mandarin
Mandopop listener
Sidney Sheldon reader
House M.D. and Bones viewer
Hana Kimi Taiwan fanatic
S.H.E and CE addict
frustrated director/producer
writes her own scripts
stars and edits her own films