<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119245342136993307?origin\x3dhttp://elanationworks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Inclination

There was a time I wandered the world
Looking for impressions, searching every words,
Penetrating deep on every person I've known.
Yet I've failed for none of them have shown
The light I have longed for,
The warmth, the smiles and more.
I guess I have been a fool wishing upon every star,
Hoping for something that never went far.
Abashed and anxious the friendship left me,
From dreams and hopes, I've been set free.

After that, I kept to myself all alone.
I had friends but none of them was really my own.
Losing hope, almost fading away,
A caring chance passed my way.
I doubted but i gave in.
Failing won't hurt anymore after what I've been.
Once more I jumped into chance.
It felt good even better than any romance.
Til then i knew i found what I've been looking for,
The light, the warmth, the smiles and much more.

I looked at the new found gift.
Felt satisfied for it was the best one I've received.
From then on I knew I'd take good care of it
Cause after all trials I knew this one would fit.
Now i take this chance to thank thee,
For being there, for spending time with me.
for the lessons, the patience, the kindness bestowed.
For finally, i have a friend I could call my own.
To the one that has helped me to the end,
The one i call my slayer, my editor, my friend.

zhela


21
female
3/4 filipino, 1/4 chinese
1st year med student
a newbie la sallei
reader/writer/blogger/viewer
speaks spanish and a little japanese
currently studying mandarin
Mandopop listener
Sidney Sheldon reader
House M.D. and Bones viewer
Hana Kimi Taiwan fanatic
S.H.E and CE addict
frustrated director/producer
writes her own scripts
stars and edits her own films

lINKS
elanation@blogspot.com
elanation@multiply.com
Friendster account

SITES
De La Salle HSI Forumer
University of Santo Tomas
La Consolacion College-Pasig
S.H.E 911
FM S.H.E
Gmail
My Photobucket
My YouTube

The past
April 2007
May 2007
October 2008
December 2010

Tagboard